eGift Card Terms and Conditions
- Please review these terms and conditions that govern the use of Musely eGift Cards. Please note that by completing the registration process for an account and/or by redeeming the eGift Card, you are agreeing to all terms, conditions, and notices without modification and are agreeing to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. Musely reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Musely eGift Card has no expiration date. eGift Card is redeemable at musely.com for Face-Rx treatment(s) only (Skin Regeneration Set - The Spot Cream). Limit to one Skin Regeneration Set treatment per person. Limit to one Spot Cream treatment per person. eGift Card not redeemable for cash, credit or refund. If eGift Card recipient has current/valid prescription for The Spot Cream and/or The Skin Regeneration Set, eGift Card is redeemed into Musely Coins and placed into recipient's Musely Face-Rx account. Musely Coins are automatically applied toward future Face-Rx treatment refills.
- Treat eGift Card as cash. The title and risk of loss for eGift Card passes upon electronic transmission to purchaser or recipient of eGift Card. Musely has no obligation to replace lost or stolen eGift Card.
- Entire eGift Card balance must be redeemed in one transaction. Cannot combine eGift Card with discount and/or referral code.
- Receipt of Musely Face-Rx treatment(s) is not guaranteed. Receipt of treatment subject to doctor review and approval. Doctor review resulting in rejection subject to refund of treatment cost to purchaser’s original payment method. Twenty dollar doctor fee is non-refundable.
- eGift Card equivalent to Auto-Refill purchase option. Payment method required to receive bi-monthly refills from pharmacy. Cancel anytime without penalty. Cancellation prior to first refill results in no charge to provided payment method. One-time Treatment not eligible for 15% discount - payment required to cover difference between Auto-Refill price and One-time Treatment price.