- 300% increase in the collagen level
- 78% increase in epidermis thickness
- 49% cheek area wrinkle reduction
- 30% eye area wrinkle reduction
- Source: A randomized, controlled comparative study of...benefits of a cosmetic niacinamide/peptide/retinyl... vs. a prescription 0.02% Tretinoin...(The British Journal of Dermatology-- Mar, 2010)
- Source: A comparative study of the effects of retinol and retinoic acid on histological, molecular, and clinical properties of human skin (Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology-- 18 November 2015)
Reduce wrinkles and smooth skin
Tretinoin speeds up the production of overturning skin cells, making the epidermis thicker and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
Tretinoin reduces the appearance of enlarged pores by clearing the cellular debris around them making them appear smaller.
Reduce Brown Spots
For brown spots that give the skin an uneven tone, tretinoin sloughs them off and curbs the production of melanin, a darker pigment.
No doctor's office, no pharmacy lines, just results.
- Complete a 3 min online questionnaire & upload photos
- Doctor prescribes the dosage based on info provided
- The treatment is delivered to your doorstep
- Keep in touch with your doctor and track your skincare journey with eNurse
We thought of everything so you don't
have to — with FACE-RX, you get:
1. The Night Cream (Tretinoin)
Formulated by our dermatologists to effectively treat wrinkles, texture, and sun damage.
3 different dosage levels personalized to fit your skin's tolerance & sensitivity:
The Night Cream
- What's The Night Cream?
- This tretinoin prescription cream has been formulated by dermatologists to treat visible aging. It includes Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide to help brighten and hydrate the skin.
The Night Cream comes in three different strengths personalized for your skin:
The gentle formula is 0.025% and is for tretinoin beginners who may more have sensitive skin.
The balanced formula is 0.05% and is for those with normal skin and less sensitivity.
The veteran formulation is 0.1% and is for those with a high tolerance to prescription skincare.
- What's in it?
- Active Ingredients: Tretinoin, Niacidimide, Hyaluronic Acid
- How do I use it?
- After washing and moisturizing your face, apply a small pea-sized amount onto the palm and gently rub into the skin. Follow up the night cream with your favorite moisturizer.
Maximize the benefits of Face-Rx with
these tretinoin-enhancing products:
2. The Day Cream
This moisturizing SPF prevents irritation from tretinoin while protecting your skin from the sun.
The Day Cream
- What's The Day Cream?
- This SPF 30 day cream keeps your skin hydrated and protected from the sun. Formulated with Vitamin E to even out skin tone and smooth skin's surface.
- What's in it?
- Active Ingredients: Octisalate 4.75%, Oxybenzone 4.25%, Avobenzone 3%, Octocrylene 2.8%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol , Acrylates/C12-22 Alkylmethacrylate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Edta, Allantoin
- How do I use it?
- After washing and moisuturizing your face, apply a small pea-sized amount onto the palm and gently rub into the skin. Be sure to re-apply your sunscreen every two hours.
3. The Cleanser
This gentle cleanser cleans out clogged pores without stripping you dry.
- What's The Cleanser?
- This gentle cleanser goes hand in hand with the Night Cream, cleaning out clogged pores without stripping you dry.
- What's in it?
- Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Coco Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Citric Acid, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Behetrimonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (and) Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract (and) Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract (and) Actinidia, Chinensis (Kiwi) Extract (and) Spinacea Oleracea (and) Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract (and) Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract
- How do I use it?
- Wet your face and apply a dime sized amount onto your palm. Rub hands together and gently rub onto face for a minute. Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Get connected to your skin. With eNurse you can:
- Track Your Progress
- Personalize Treatment
- Q&A with Dermatologist
Real users, real results
Melanie H. Age 39 CA
Mimi B. Age 54 CA
Victoria C. Age 50 CA
Experts behind Face-Rx:
Dr. Marie Jhin
Board Certified Dermatologist
Nurse Practitioner in Dermatology
Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Chemist
If Face-Rx doesn't work for you, we'll refund you. As long as you follow the eNurse check-up schedule for the full 60 days. Refunds will include 100% of the medication, product and shipping fees. Doctor's visit fee's are not refundable as it is prohibited by law.
Learn more about tretinoin & Face-Rx
Musely featured in:
"This morning the audience members of Megyn Kelly TODAY took home 2 essentials for beautiful skin from the inside out: Bye Bye Eye Bags and Hello Beautiful Collagen & Multivitamin!"
"Wake up with glowing skin after wearing this hydrating face mask from Musely. With ingredients like green tea and pomegranate seed extract, this mask evens out skin tone and fights off acne and signs of aging, all with a cooling feel."
"Summer can be a crazy time of year with vacations, kids and taking advantage of all that sunshine. But it’s still important to take some time for yourself during this hectic season."
"Makeup artist Erin B. Guth never travels without a handful of eye masks to help fight the lack of moisture in airplane cabins. “Using an eye mask while in transit or on the first night of arrival is an excellent tool to battle these negative effects,” she says. “Musely’s Hydrogel Eye Mask comes in handy single packets that are flat enough to fit in a book, and are packed with prickly pear seed oil, grape seed oil and cucumber fruit extract, which combine to combat dehydration and environmental damage.”"
"Beauty expert, Bahar Takhtehchian, shares Musely Hydrogel Bye Bye Eye Bags masks as one of her winter beauty must-haves. Nothing feels more restorative in the winter than a mask!"
"Musely is a marketplace for affordable, eco-friendly beauty and home products, as well as a platform for women to share and receive advice about living a healthier lifestyle. "Muses," who have already submitted over a million tips about everything from wellness to fashion to home decor, can earn money by referring friends to the platform and collecting commissions from products they recommend."
"When you’re surrounded by summer treats at BBQs, outdoor happy hours, and on vacation, your sweet tooth may rear its ugly head! But have no fear because as a Health & Weight Loss Expert I stopped by ABC Chicago to talk about five ways to beat summer sugar cravings."
"Nicole Townsend, Chicago beauty expert and blogger, shares with Windy City Live the Musely Bye Bye Eye Bags eye masks as one of her beauty must-haves for 2018."