- More Info
- About Aquareveal
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
Home of Aquareveal
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I feel like this does absolutely nothing. It reminds me of another skin exfoliating product that you run and you skin gently “comes off.” I put hat product on a glass plate and guess what?? When I rubbed it on the glass plate it started peeling and coagulating together and looked just like pieces of skin. I did the same with this product after I didn’t see any benefit and it did the same. Thing. I gave it 2 stars because it got here quick but this makes me feel duped for buying it. Would not recommend.
- By Amanda Alcala🌸 on Dec 30, 17
- Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to the product. I have super sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I was bummed though since others provided so many great reviews on this product.
- By Tara Lehman on May 08, 17
- Like best and want to buy
- By victory Chen on May 16, 16
- This really makes a very good base for lip colors. I have very dry lips, and this helps a lot when I need to apply lip sticks. The product itself is transparent, and quite light gel liquid. The tip is a small brush makes it easy to apply. The only thing I would suggest to all who purchases this is when you twist the end to refill the tip, don't twist too hard, one small movement is more than enough, and you need to wait for 1 or 2 seconds before the tip gets wet.
- By Shiwei Li on Jan 23, 16
SEE MORE REVIEWS (5)