- About Athar'a Pure
What it isMore from Musely Editors
Athar'a, Pure Exotic Skin Essentials is your destination for 100% All Natural, Organic, Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan Beauty Products. Our products are made with pure, plant based ingredients and based on the ancient and holistic wellness traditions of Ayurveda. Athar'a Pure products are paleo friendly, gluten free, paraben free, alcohol free and free of harmful chemicals and toxins. Experience the difference truly natural beauty products can make on your skin.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- Another one of my HG products! I use this every night after washing my face with the Athar'a Pure Charcoal Soap! This is the only moisturizer that has worked for my acne prone skin. My skin clogs easily, but it's also more on the dry side, which is a weird combo, but this oil does not clog my pores and it hydrates at the same time. I just use a drop while my skin is still damp after cleansing my face with the Black Charcoal soap and my skin feels so nice and supple. It doesn't look greasy, my skin just absorbs it and feels nice and soft even in the morning. Also, it smells so nice! Updated Review: (3-20-18) Still my absolute favorite face oil! I can't get over how gorgeous this oil is, from the scent, to the luxurious feel and what it has done for my skin! Also, it now comes in a lovely glass bottle, which is a nice plus. But, I wanted to update to say that I am now using this after cleansing with their Herbal Skin Healing Cleanser and my skin has never looked better!
- By Alexis Brink on Jan 10, 17
- I wasn't too sure I'd like this product coz I tried need oil in the past n absolutely hated the medicinal smell...But was I wrong!!...it smells amazinggggg and has really helped me even out my skin tone...I has lightened my blemishes too....Love it!!
- By Ayesha B on Sep 15, 16
- I have been using this product for about three months now. I was actually afraid of using it because of it's "oil" content, even though my skin isn't oily. I thought if I applied it, it would make my skin breakout. I was wrong. This product actually works almost instantly to clear any blemishes. I have dry to normal skin and it is very sensitive to many items, however this one is just right! It's like magic! Love it and would love to purchase it again! :)
- By Nour R on Sep 15, 16
- I wanted to switch to all natural skincare products and a friend recommended Athar'a. I preordered this Neem oil before it was on the site after the owner told me to try it for my acne filled t-zone. I am so glad I took the leap, this is the first product that has given me incredible results, it keeps my combo skin in check - my skin feels soft and hydrated, but not oily and my pimples have considerably cleared up in two weeks! I thought neem oil smells bad, but I like the smell of this has a citrusy, herbal scent that is kind of soothing. I will be trying it on scalp soon too! I will post another review, once I've seen how it works for my hair, but for skin I would give it more than 5 stars. It's better than all the other acne treatments I have ever tried!
- By Marsha L on Sep 15, 16