- About Athar'a Pure
What it isKey benefits
-The silky smooth feel of the Athar'a Moroccan Glow Face Mask will give you the pampering treatment of a high end facial.
-Removes excess oils and cleans deep to purify skin
-Touted as a "Super" clay - Moroccan Red Clay is used in the finest spas around the world
-Detoxifies skin, builds elasticity and leaves skin smooth and softHow to use
100% All Natural, Vegan and Certified Cruelty Free
-Recommended for: Sensitive/Acne Prone and All Skin types can enjoy this clay face mask.More from Musely Editors
Athar'a, Pure Exotic Skin Essentials is your destination for 100% All Natural, Organic, Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan Beauty Products. Our products are made with pure, plant based ingredients and based on the ancient and holistic wellness traditions of Ayurveda. Athar'a Pure products are paleo friendly, gluten free, paraben free, alcohol free and free of harmful chemicals and toxins. Experience the difference truly natural beauty products can make on your skin.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- This mask is so soothing and works really well on sensitive, acne prone skin like mine. I use this once a week and I use the Indian Glow Face Scrub once a week too and my skin looks better than ever. My pores appear smaller and it helps get rid of pimples and clogged pores. So glad I found this line! I use both the Indian Glow and this face mask with their Neem Healing oil and my skin loves it all.
- By Sara H. on Jan 17, 19
- I couldnt tell if it was purging my skin or if it just broke me out.
- By Makana Sauer on Sep 07, 18
- This is by far the best mask powder out there! After a hot shower when your pores open, you put on the mask and you can actually feel the nutrients being absorbed in your skin through the pores! Your skin tightens and you can feel any wrinkles fade away! I absolutely love this product and will be using this for a long, long time!
- By Fayhara G on Sep 15, 16
- I have sensitive, acne prone skin so I needed a mask that helped my acne, but doesn't make my skin worse or irritated, this did it for me! Not only did it calm my acne and even my skin tone, I had no negative reaction. My skin feels so smooth and fresh afterwards, I use it almost daily and it has never been more clear! I use this and then apply the Athar'a toner and Neem Healing Oil and it all works so well together! I highly recommend this to anyone!
- By Sana V on Sep 15, 16