- Have questions? Call: 142-434-78206
- More Info
- About The Dirt - Paleo Personal Care
What it isKey benefits
• Awesome, not overwhelming, flavor for all ages
• Concentrated, goes a long way
• Naturally Whitens and Cleans
• Fluoride Free
• Corn Free
• Glycerine Free
• Xylitol Free
• Soy Free
• Gluten FreeMore from Musely Editors
The Dirt proudly provides the only full-line of all-natural, PALEO CERTIFIED, oral care products Based in Santa Rosa, CA, The Dirt is a small team of passionate Paleo peeps who eat, breath, and live all-natural, all the time. And we do it all ourselves, from product ideation, to manufacturing, to shipping . You got a question? We can answer it. You got a problem? We can fix it. You love something? We can take credit for it ^_^ Come get Dirty with us! Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I liked the attention to detail in product ingredients. The texture and taste were very pleasant considering it's clay. But, the tube did not seem full and it will only last about a month - at the most..., or I would have given it 5 stars just based on the product... I appreciate this healthy alternative to commercial toothpaste, and the cost would have been fine if the tube would have been full. Improve the amount, and I would be a loyal customer because of the quality of this product.
- By Chris M. on Jul 26, 17
- I love my dry Dirt in a jar, and I love the TUBE of Dirt. There is a lot in them to help my teeth and gums stay healthy - and nothing in them to make ME unhealthy.
- By Susan Pildes on Jul 26, 17
- It's so weird to brush your teeth with brown toothpaste lol. I love this stuff! It's not to harsh on my sensitive teeth. Its taste is nice and mild (which I love!)
- By Courtney Wells on Jul 26, 17
- So far I am loving this stuff. It has the best taste compared to any other natural toothpaste I've used so far. It keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours after brushing and my gums even better than conventional toothpastes. It is a little more pricey than what I was used to paying, but has surely been worth the investment. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a safer yet still effective alternative to traditional ones. I find it very comparable to my previous all time favorite arm and hammer total whitening.
- By Keiara J. on Jul 26, 17