- More Info
- About Athar'a Pure
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
Athar'a, Pure Exotic Skin Essentials is your destination for 100% All Natural, Organic, Certified Cruelty Free and Vegan Beauty Products. Our products are made with pure, plant based ingredients and based on the ancient and holistic wellness traditions of Ayurveda. Athar'a Pure products are paleo friendly, gluten free, paraben free, alcohol free and free of harmful chemicals and toxins. Experience the difference truly natural beauty products can make on your skin.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- This is my HG face wash! It's vegan, it's organic, it's cruelty free! Seriously, the ingredients are amazing and it feels so good when I wash my face with this. It cleanses my skin and doesn't leave it feeling bone dry. I apply this brand's Neem Healing Oil after and my skin has never looked better! Thank you Musely for carrying this awesome brand! 💜
- By Alexis Brink on Sep 16, 17
- Wow! I am so impressed with this cleanser! Look at those ingredients! I am a natural beauty product snob! I look at everything about the product, the ingredients are the first and most important part and I was so thrilled when I saw that Athar'a was carrying a liquid cleanser as I know their products are really, actually natural and pure. But, this cleanser has so much goodness in it! Nice, organic ingredients and it feels so good on my skin. It cleans off all my makeup, without drying my skin. I then use the Rose Toning Spray and the Superfruit and Jasmine Antioxidant Face Cream, which I am also giving 5 stars each too! Seriously, love this line! My skin is happy!
- By Candace Majonie on Sep 15, 16
- Wow! A gentle cleanser that removes my makeup, improves my acne and does not dry me out! This one is a winner! I love love love this vegan face wash for acne prone skin. I wanted something gentle that wouldn't make me breakout, but I find that products for acne dry out my skin and that the moisturizing ones make me break out! It is so hard to find a cleanser that does it all and it's all natural! I was hesistantm because i didn't know if the price was too much - I am so glad I still ordered, worth every penny. A little goes a long way..I just use a small pea sized amount, it lathers up, removes everything on my face and doesn't leave it tight or dry. I saw an improvement in my overall skin too! Thank you for another amazing product!
- By Allie M on Sep 15, 16