- More Info
- About Aquareveal
What it isHow to useMore from Musely Editors
Home of Aquareveal
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Most recent reviews
- I have always had dry skin on my nose, and no matter how regularly I exfoliate and moisturize, it still flakes. After using this peel once, I could see the dead cells come off leaving a smooth skin. This is definitely going to be added to my skincare routine.
- By Marie on Dec 30, 15
- This is the best peel I've ever used. It's really gentle and you can use it pretty often, and it really makes my skin feel smooth afterward. I have blemish prone skin and I am starting to get wrinkles also and I feel like it is helping with both. I'll definitely buy the full size!
- By Catherine on Dec 29, 15
- I use this peel once a week and it does a fantastic job of removing any dead skin cells from my skin! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. It is strong enough to get the job done, but gentle enough that it doesn't leave my skin read and blochy afterwards. The scent is a little strange, but it isn't horrible. Definitely worth giving a try!
- By Caitlin K on Dec 20, 15
- First time using a water peel and I like how easy the process is! My skin has been pretty dry and within seconds of rubbing this on I had bits of dried skin gathering up to be washed away. It was totally surprising. Scrubs tend to irritate my skin so I can't do them too frequently, but this was incredibly gentle. Really a neat product.
- By Trilogy on Dec 19, 15