* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
you can make your own gel nails at home using your own normal polish [no UV light]
Here's what you will need! Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat ( from Sally's Beauty Supply), Any nail polish and any top coat of your choice.
1. Apply one coat gelous onto clean, dry nails, let set for a few mins.
2.Apply another coat gelous, let sit.
3. Apply one coat nail polish. Let dry.
4. Apply another gelous coat. Let sit for a couple mins.
5. Apply another nail polish coat. Let it dry.
6. Apply one layer too coat. Let dry&DONE
To remove your gel nails, use acetone nail polish remover and it's a breeze. Enjoy your beautiful nails.
check out this video if you wanna see more on how to do it!