* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
top summer fashion tips!
little white dresses are perfect this summer!
• they are typically lightweight (and they're cool since they reflect sunlight), plus they're great from morning till night and available in every shape, style, and silhouette this season!
• they're also the perfect palette for the bold accessories we like to pile on in the summer!
loose fitted rompers/playsuits are gorgeous dressed up and down!
• wear these playsuits from day to night, wherever you are!
• go wild with bright, bold summery colours and patterns, add florals to go for a more sophisticated, girly look or tone it down with solid colours and statement necklaces, perfect for the evening!
tie a flannel round your waist for an undone, effortless look!
• ever regret wearing a little short dress down to the beach because you suddenly start to shiver? well, just loosely tie a flannel/chequered shirt round your waist to follow the trend or use it as a jacket for if you get a bit chilly!!
• you've always got to be prepared ☺️
make flower crowns & headchains for the summer!
• now come one, who saw Vanessa Hudgens at Coachella this year? how gorgeous? want her bohemian look?
• look no further, I have you covered! make flower crowns & headchains to add a touch of indie to your flowing fabrics!
• style your hair with rustic mermaid waves and you are sorted!!
extra tips ☀️
• beat the heat in soft, flowing fabrics.
• relax and unwind in an idyllic setting and keep your look totally on trend by wearing lots of block colour and prints mixed with monochrome
• packing for a city break? aim for around 10 pieces you can mix and match. that's all you'll need for a wardrobe that's comfy and chic!
• summer in Ibiza? put neons, palm prints, metallics and bright whites in your suitcase!
• make your swimsuit work even harder by pairing it with cut-off denim shorts for the day and a maxi skirt for cocktails!
• mix up your colour palettes and add bold jewellery!
• colours that will make your tan pop include on-trend corals, cobalt, blues and lilac.
• summer is now the time to throw on jumpsuits and maxi dresses for a laid back, classy look.
• staying at home? well that means getting your all-weather wardrobe on - here in Britain we can never guarantee what the weather will be like! stick to casual, cool and comfortable!
• stylish cover-ups, wellies and flats, slouchy, printed tees worn with boyfriend jeans are ideal for summer picnics too!
I really hope my summer essentials have helped you all out!
have a wonderful summer ☀️
your holiday hit list is in!! 💗