* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
how to make waxing less painful
Skin & Body
1. Within 24 hours prior to your waxing appointment, "avoid any kind of exfoliation, Exfoliation can irritate your skin,
2. Always start with clean, dry skin. Soaking in a warm bath prior to waxing can help soften hair and slightly open your pores. Skip the lotion, though, as "body oils can seep into the hair follicles, And oils interfere with wax's ability to grip hair.
3. Avoid waxing within a week before your period, when you’re extra-sensitive to pain. Instead, aim to have it done a week or two after, when your pain threshold is higher
4. Try taking an ibuprofen pain reliever (such as Advil), about an hour before waxing. This can help control the pain, as well as any resulting inflammation.
5. If you plan to wax your bikini area, change into a pair of loose-fitting, clean cotton underwear post-wax. Synthetic fibres or too-tight pairs can irritate your freshly wax skin and lead to clogged pores, which can develop into painful ingrown hairs. You can skip the gym that day, too!