* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
how to make mini chocolate cupcakes
Food & Drink
lets get started!!:-)
you will need:
1/4 cup of butter
1/2 a cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of flour
1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 a cup of milk
1. beat the sugar and butter together for about a minute.
2. Add the egg and vanilla in to the butter and sugar. mix it well.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and cocoa together.
4. Add the dry into the wet and add the milk. Mix well. Just make sure not to over mix.
Put in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes or so.
take out the cupcakes and let them cool down. make your favorite frosting and enjoy. P.S. add me and I will add you. don't forget to like