* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
do you like emogaies😀, then this is for you
Food & Drink
1. Start with a great sugar cookie recipe. I used Sally’s Baking Addiction’s Soft Cut-Out Sugar Cookies recipe, as well as the icing recipe she recommends. They taste like your Grandma’s homemade cookies. One coworker described them as crack. They’re great
2. Once the dough has been refrigerated according to the recipe and rolled out, use a medium-sized (3 in.) circle cookie cutter ￼
3. While the cookies are baking, prepare the sugar cookie icing. For the emoji face color, add one big drop of yellow food coloring and one very tiny drop of red to get a yellowish-orange
4. Spread the icing thinly over the cookies. Some emoji cookie recipes recommend piping the icing around the outside of the cookie first so that it doesn’t drip over the edge of the cookie. But really… who has time for that? Simply wipe around the edges
5. Draw on the faces with your icing. This is my roommate’s first attempt. The open mouth thing wasn’t really working