You may have heard the benefits of Cayenne pepper the ways it promotes health. The famous book “Left for Dead” even tells how it can be used to help heart disease. But, Did you know it can also grow hair. In the next few minutes we will look at 14 recipes that make use of the benefits of Cayenne pepper for hair growth. If you want a healthy lifestyle the benefits or Cayenne are many and if you think your hair is thinning and you want to give yourself a fuller head of hair then settle in, relax, and read along and learn the magic of Cayenne pepper.
The origins of Cayenne pepper are shrouded in mystery but it is believed that the name Cayenne and the pepper itself originated in the area of Cayenne in French Guiana. It is a form of chile and they have a recorded history of cultivation since prehistoric times. It is now grown virtually any where that has a hot or sub tropical climate. From South America to the old world carried by the Spanish and Portuguese traders to India and from there throughout the Europe in the 1600’s.China’s Hunan province has an entire regional culture devoted to the Cayenne pepper and its growth. Mexico and the United States have popularized it in the form Chili, Tex-Mex, and South Western styles of cooking. Tabasco sauce was made from some seeds grown in Louisiana and now it is a staple of Cajun cuisine. Aside from its uses in food and drinks, in recent years new discoveries that cayenne has many more health benefits than previously thought:
Doctors today use cayenne creams in the ER in coronary heart care.People in Thailand who have virtually no heart disease credit the cayenne they eat in large quantities.Tonics and elixirs are made from cayenne for feverA cure for frostbite uses cayenneNormalizes blood pressureHemorrhoid reliefStops bleedingProstate healthBalances triglycerides in the bloodUsed to treat peptic ulcersPossesses antifungal propertiesA stomach stimulant and may offer GERD sufferers a no-drug solution
Hair Growth Recipes
Hair loss has been the bane of humankind since time immorial and for men especially. Cayenne again comes to the rescue in the form of these cayenne pepper for hair growth recipes you can try.
1) Cayenne and Olive oil for Hair growthMix 1 tablespoon of ground cayenne pepper and into a 16 oz of olive oillet stand for 1 to 2 weeks in a dark bottle.Rub it into your scalp before shampooing
2) Vodka and Cayenne hair stimulant50 ml of vodka3-8 medium sized Cayenne peppersCover with the vodka shake and store in a dark bottle for 2 weeksDilute with water in a 2-1 ratioApply after shampooingApply after shampooing as well for increased results.
It also makes a great stimulant when drunk as well.
3) Coconut Cayenne oil tincture½ cup coconut oil2 tablespoons finely ground Cayenne pepper½ cup olive oilMix the coconut oil and Cayenne in a dark bottleLet sit 10 to 15 daysMix in ½ cup olive oilApply before or after shampooing
4) Cayenne Chocolate Drink¼ to 2 teaspoons of ground Cayenne pepper1 Cup Hot Chocolate
This drink was popular with Mayan and Aztecs.
It grows hair from the inside by increasing blood flow to the scalp.
The amount of Cayenne may be raised as your tolerance for the heat increases.
5) Aloe Vera and Cayenne Hair Rub½ cup Aloe Vera juice1 teaspoon ground Cayenne pepperMix together seal and store in a dark place for 10 days
6) Castor oil Treatment1 cup Castor oil2 Tablespoons ground Cayenne pepperMix and store in a dark bottle 10-15 daysApply 30 minute prior to shampooing
7) Peppermint oil and Cayenne scalp treatment¼ cup Peppermint oil½ Tablespoon ground CayenneMix and store for 10 daysApply 30 minute prior to shampooing
8) Cayenne Peppermint oil infusion1 cup olive oil2 Tablespoon ground Cayenne pepper¼ cup Peppermint leavesBring oil to a boilAdd Cayenne and PeppermintLet cool and sit 10 days.Filter out the solidsStore in a dark bottleApply 30 minute prior to shampooing
9) Chili Beer Scalp Tingler1 Bottle beer of your choice2 Tablespoons ground Cayenne pepperAdd to the bottle of beerLet sit for a few hours in a dark cool spaceApply 30 minutes prior to, or mix with shampoo
Also makes a cooling summer beverage.
10) Cayenne and Water Hair Treatment1-2 Tablespoons ground Cayenne pepper(start with less and work up)1 Tablespoon Olive oilOrdinary tap water or mineral water is you preferMix the Cayenne with the olive oil in a cupAdd water to get a creamy consistencyApply 30 minutes prior to shampooing
11) Hot Tree oil Cayenne Treatment1 Tablespoons ground Cayenne pepper½ Cup Olive oilA few drops of Tree oilMix and let sit 10 days dark paceApply as a part of your Hot oil hair treatment
12) The Total Hair Health Treatment1 teaspoon ground Cayenne pepper1 Tablespoon Castor oil2 Tablespoons Olive oil2 Tablespoons coconut oil1 Tablespoon Almond oil1 Tablespoon Flax oilMix seal and store in a dark bottle for 10 daysApply directly to hair and wait an hour before shampooing.
This give not only the hair growth of the cayenne but the vital nutrition your hair may be lacking.
13) Capsaicin Capsules for hair growth6mg CapsaicinTaken orally once a day
While not a recipe, a Japanese study has show consumption directly of Capsaicin promotes hair growth.
14) Pinoy Cabbage soup
1 medium cabbage cored and choppedCelery chopped1 onion, sliced3 cups vegetable broth1 can low sodium tomato juice2 cloves garlic minced2 teaspoons of Cayenne red pepper(or to taste)Black pepper2 teaspoons peanut oil or EVOL( extra Virgin Olive oil)
Sauté the onion celery and garlic in the oilAdd the cabbage to softenPour in the tomato juice and veggie brothBring to a boilGrind black pepper over the soup
You can see that Cayenne pepper has many medical and hair growth applications. These 14 recipes, Some going on the hair or taken internally or eaten as food. Whichever one you choose, remember to record the results of your using cayenne pepper for hair growth before and after you start. It may take a few weeks or a few months to see the results. But, with a little persistence will pay off in the long run.
More from my siteUsing Fish Oil to Stimulate Hair GrowthHow To Use Aloe Vera Juice For Hair GrowthSolid Partners: Vitamin D and Hair Growth10 Home Remedies on How to Make Hair ThickPremium Option with Biotin 10000mcg Hair GrowthSome Juicing For Hair Growth Tips That Can Help In A Big Way
Related Posts:How to Use Peppermint Oil for Hair GrowthExtra Virgin Olive Oil for Hair Growth
LEAVE A REPLY
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
FEATURED GUIDEUnorthodox Use of Monistat for Hair Growth
People think it is crazy to use for hair growth, but it has been proven with great success in helping you grow your hair longer, faster, and healthy. If you ... [ Read More ]
14 MAGIC HAIR GROWTH RECIPES USING CAYENNE PEPPERHOW TO USE PEPPERMINT OIL FOR HAIR GROWTHHOW TO EXPERIENCE ULTIMATE HAIR GROWTH WITH EMU OIL10 TIPS TO STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH AFTER CHEMOIS FOLIC ACID HAIR GROWTH FOR YOU?
CATEGORIES Select Category Chemo Eyebrow Growth Eyelashes Facial Hair Growth For Men Hair Growth Creams Hair Growth For Black Women Hair Growth Inhibitors Hair Growth Serum Hair Growth Shampoo Hair Growth Tips Home Remedies Mens hair Growth Natural Remedies Oils Product Reviews Thick Hairs Uncategorized Vitamins
Mix 1 tbsp of ground cayenne pepper into a 16oz of olive oil.Let it stand for 1/2 weeks in a dark bottle rub into yr scalp before you shampoo.
50mls of vodka.3/8 medium sized Cayenne peppers cover with vodka shake and store into a dark bottle for 2 weeks.Then dilute with water in a 2-1 ratio. apply before shampooing you can put on again after shampooing and this will increase results.
coconut oil and Cayenne tincture.1/2 cup coconut oil 2tbsp finely ground cayenne pepper 1/2 cup olive oil.Apply before and after shampooing.
Cayenne Chocolate drink. 1/4 to 2 tsp of ground cayenne pepper 1 cup of hot chocolate stir well.it grows hair fro the inside outas it increases bload flow to the scalp.
Cayenne and Water treatment.1/2tbsp ground cayenne pepper(start with less and work up)1tbsp olive oil original tap water or mineral water either does.Mix the cayenne pepper with the olive oil then add the water to get a creamy consistencyApply 30 mins prior to shampoooing.
I use olive oil with the tips i reed of hear and i added the cayenne pepper and got better results. hope you find this helpful.x