* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Zebra Caramel Corn
Food & Drink
• 4 tablespoons butter, plus more for baking sheet
• 10 cups plain unsalted popped (from 1/2 cup kernels or a 3.3oz bag microwave popcorn) popcorn
• 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
• coarse sea salt
• 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Butter a large rimmed baking sheet, set aside. Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside
2. In a small saucepan, bring butter, sugar, and 2 tbsp water to a boil, stirring constantly. Working quickly, drizzle popcorn with sugar syrup, and toss to coat
3. Spread popcorn evenly on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Bake, tossing occasionally, until golden and shiny, about 40 minutes. Transfer hot popcorn to parchment paper lined baking sheet, let cool
4. Once popcorn is cooled, melt the chocolate. Place semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave safe bowl. Microwave on half power for two minutes. Stir, then return to microwave and heat for another 20 seconds at a time, stirring between each, until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn. Repeat process with white chocolate. Allow to cool until chocolate is hardened. Store in airtight container