* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Yummy Summer Drinks Part 1 #SummerVibes
Food & Drink
1. PB Frappe: Purée 1/4 cup peanut butter with 1 cup milk. Pour some chocolate syrup into a glass; top with the peanut-butter milk. Slowly add seltzer and stir.
2. Vietnamese Iced Coffee: Pour 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk over ice; stir in 1 cup cooled strong coffee
3. Honeydew Ice: Purée 1 cup each frozen honeydew melon and frozen diced cucumber with the juice of 1 lime and some sugar.
4. Sake Spritzer: Combine 1 basil leaf, 6 mint leaves, 2 lemon twists, 1 orange wedge, 1/4 cup diced cucumber and 1 1/2 ounces orange liqueur in a shaker with ice; shake. Pour into a glass and top with sparkling sake.
5. Peach-Ginger Iced Tea: Mash 6 canned peach halves with 1 1/2 cups of the juice, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon grated ginger in a pitcher. Add ice and 6 cups cold English breakfast tea
6. Pineapple Rummy: Fill a glass partway with sparkling cider and ice. Add a shot of dark rum and a few pineapple chunks.
7. Concord Cow: Scoop some vanilla ice cream into a glass. Mix equal parts concord grape juice and lemon-lime soda, then slowly pour over the ice
8. Real-Man's Margarita: Salt the rim of a beer mug; fill with ice. Add Mexican beer, a squeeze of lime juice, a splash of tequila and hot sauce to taste.
9. Cherry Cooler: Purée 1/2 pound pitted cherries, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 cup strong hibiscus tea. Serve over ice and garnish with cherries
10. Agua Fresca: Purée 2 unpeeled cucumbers, the juice of 2 limes, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup water and 1/4 serrano pepper; strain. Serve over ice.
11. Elderflower Fizz: Fill a glass halfway with ice and cranberry juice. Add a splash each of vodka and elderflower liqueur; top with seltzer and garnish with mint.
12. Tequila Paloma: Pour a shot of tequila into an ice-filled glass; top with grapefruit soda.
13. Guava Green Tea: Pour equal parts guava juice and green tea over ice; garnish with lemon.
14. Lychee Sparkler: Purée half the lychees from a 20-ounce can with all the syrup; strain. Mix with 2 1/2 cups Lillet and a few dashes of rose water and bitters.
15. Kiwi Punch: Purée 7 peeled, cubed kiwis with 1/2 cup sugar, the juice of 2 limes and 1 cup water; strain and serve over ice.
I hope you enjoyed this tip. There is more parts to this so please look at those! Please like, share and comment! Thank you