* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Yummy Oreo Banana Split Bites
Food & Drink
Total time: 20 mins
Neapolitan Golden Oreos
White chocolate bark (Candiquik)
1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Gently twist open the Oreos and leave them open on the baking sheet; set aside.
2. Melt a couple chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth. While they're melting, slice bananas into coins, about ½" thick -- you don't want them too thick.
3. Using a toothpick or small spoon, dab a little of the melted chocolate on either side of the banana coin. Gently press the banana onto one of the Oreo halves and carefully resandwich the Oreo together. Repeat with as many bites as you'd like.
4. Freeze the banana Oreo bites for about 1 hour or until firm. Once frozen, melt the Candiquik according to package directions, until smooth.
5. Dip the bites into the white chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Return to the foil-lined sheet. In a smaller bowl, melt the remaining chocolate chips until smooth. Pour the melted chocolate into a ziplock baggy, seal out the air, and snip off a corner of the baggy. Drizzle the chocolate over the white-chocolate-covered bites.
6. Immediately sprinkle with sprinkles, sundae nuts, and top with a drained Maraschino cherry, if you'd like. Store in the fridge or freezer, airtight.
7. **I did not include specific measurements for this recipe because you can make as many or as little as you'd like! It's really up to you. If you decide to make the entire package, this will make approx. 30 bites, save for any broken cookies.**