* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Your Guide To Red Hair (from A Red Head Herself)
Right after I first dyed my hair. I bleached it close to white and used Manic Panic Rock 'n Roll Red.
Did a dramatic cut about 10 inches off my hair
Red fades really quickly
There are a few things you can do to make your color last longer
- Get a semi permanent color (Manic Panic is Vegan and it conditions your hair!) and add it to your conditioner so when you shower you give your color a little boost.
- Use color safe shampoo and conditioner (I use Suave brand it's the same as more expensive shampoos but it's sooo much cheaper)
- Wash as little as possible. Shampooing often makes color fade faster. It takes awhile to get used to not shampooing as often. My hair is healthier now because of it. If you shower daily try and only shampoo your hair once or twice a week but condition more often.
- Get a good dry shampoo to keep hair from being greasy and dirty between washes.
- Re-touch with semi permanent color between root jobs.
This is just before I colored my hair the last time.
This is what you get when you take Box Black (I used Garnier Olia) and put it over bright vibrant red. It was an accident but I love how it turned out.
I think I'm gonna try black to red ombré when it comes time for my next color job.
This is with my roots grown out (from a few days ago) I'm in need of a dye job but with the gradual change my roots aren't looking too horrible (I think? )