* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
You Can Tone Your Thighs In 7 Days
Health & Fitness
Many women complain about excess fat in their thighs. Exercise routines usually don’t include the key moves you need to truly target the often-troublesome area of the inner thighs. Listed below are a few exercises to get visible slimmer thighs in 7 days.
Exercises to tone your thighs
Crescent kicks - This kick tones and slims your inner thighs as you help control your leg through a circular range of motion, while also stretching your inner thigh muscles as you open your leg to the side.
- Standing with feet hip-width apart, arms relaxed by your sides, look straight ahead.
- Step onto your left foot, brush your right leg forward off the floor and create a large circular sweep from left to right with your leg.
- Then step onto right foot, and repeat on the left.
- That’s one rep. Repeat this move 10 times.
Seated bent-knee – This movement not only sculpts and shapes your inner thighs as you close your legs, but also tones your abdominals and hips as you maintain the move’s forward lean.
- Sit with your hands pressed on the floor besides your hips. Your elbows should be slightly bent but not locked.
- Bend your knees in towards your body. Keep your knees touching and your toes pointed while looking straight ahead.
- Then, lean slightly forward and contract your abdominals.
- Trace your toes on the floor and open your knees out to the sides, then draw your knees together until they touch.
Repeat this exercise 20 times.
Towel squeeze bridge -
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, arms relaxed on the ground by your sides, looking straight ahead.
- Place a folded hand towel between your knees.
- Squeeze your knees together into the towel to really activate your inner thighs, and lift hips off the floor, as high as you can, towards the ceiling.
- Hold for two counts, and then lower down.
- That’s one rep. Repeat this movement 15 times.