* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
You Can Afford A Hermes Birkin Bag! #HowTo #Tipit
Dreaming of a bag of grandeur? A Hermes Birkin bag perhaps? This iconic bag may be more affordable than you think. I'll show you how...
Whew it's gorgeous!
1. Try a consignment store. If you've read my tips you know I'm a consignment store basset hound. For good reason. You can find significant discounts and items must be in good condition to sell (unlike thrift stores at times). Find your lightly used secondhand Birkin in a consignment store sometimes
For as 'little' as $2,500. Yes 'little' is relative here but... This bag can costs upwards of $100,000+. $2,500 is 'little.'
2. Head to 'the bay.' When you think of eBay you think of... Fake Hermes bags. I know but some Fashionistas are just so comfortable selling on eBay that they default there even for their top shelf items. Hermes Birkins and Kelly's have been known to go for a steal on eBay. Some with no reserve. 😳
3. Get you a look alike honey and keep movin! We can't all afford even our second hand Birkin steal. Grab a bag that resembles a favorite texture, quality and the hardware of a Birkin. Try some look alikes are above.
4. Try another Hermes bag. The Kelly for example is a gorgeous alternative to the Birkin. The Birkin however has received acclaim with it's visibility on the stars in the lat few years. Set a trend: Be different! Try a Kelly and still experience the old world luxury of Hermes.