* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Wondering How To Make It Last Longer?
There are several things we do which make our significant other feel less and less in love with us! 😔 We are mean, ride to each other, sarcastic, selfish and we always think that we put in more effort into our relationship then the person we are in love with.
For a month, I have decided to make a tip each day helping you guys build a strong relationship with your soulmate. And yes, you build relationships, you don't get into one. Nothing is perfect at the beginning. But if you take each step wisely, it will become more and more beautiful for you.
Our first tip for today is, 'Begin this journey with pure intentions'. If you begin your relationship thinking that you are gonna spend the rest of your life with a person, then no matter what happens, you will at least try to be with them.
There are a few things you should think about.
1) Do you just love that person because of his/her appearance. If there are things you dislike about them, in future, you will use them as an excuse to break up.
2) Don't fall in love with doubts about that person. Make sure to be confident on your decision. It really hurts the other person if 3 months into your relationship you are doubtful about him.
3) Don't start a relationship by having sex the first time! Trust me! Take it slow..
4) Love yourself before you love him/her. But be ready to make sacrifices.
4) If that person has had a wild past and you have decided to be with him/her, then accept it. And stop repeating it!!!!
5) if you begin your relationship thinking that you are superior to him/her, then don't take things further. If you are in a relationship, you both are equal.
6) If he/she is not someone you want to be with but they promise to change, don't be with them if you are a stubborn person. Chances are that they don't mean it and later when they don't make an effort toward a change it will hurt you a lot.
I will be sharing some very helpful relationship tips this month. Make sure to follow so that you don't miss out! Email me at email@example.com if you have any relationship questions.