* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Wonderful DIY Sweet Strawberry Owls With Crispy Nests
Food & Drink
Materials you may need:
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (in strawberry or blueberry flavor)
large Wilton candy eyes
1. Hollow out the center of a strawberry. These owls need to be made the day of your party. The refrigerator will make the candy eyes and Starburst bleed.
2. Mix up your cream cheese with the brown sugar. Combine 4 oz of cream cheese (half an 8 oz container) with 1 Tbsp. brown sugar. Stir to combine.
3. Fill the hollowed out strawberries with your cream cheese mixture.
4. Use Wilton large candy eyes for the eyes and a Starburst mini, cut into quarters, for the nose. You can use the cream cheese to stick them on if you are serving them that day.
Krispy Bird Nests (makes 15 nests):
1 1/2 Tbsp butter
1/2 package (2 cups) mini marshmallows
2 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup coconut
1. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Rice Krispies and coconut and stir until completely combined.
3. Use cooking spray to spray a cupcake pan.
4. Working quickly, take a small handful of mixture and press into cupcake tin, forming a cupped nest. Continue working until all 15 nests are created. Cool.
Avoid the cream cheese to ooze out of the bottom or stick to the nests