* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies!
Food & Drink
Follow this recipe for white chocolate peppermint cookies!
½ cup (113 grams) butter, at room temperature
⅓ cup (85 grams) cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup (210 grams) brown sugar
½ cup (100 grams) sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
2½ cups (300 grams) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup (170 grams) white chocolate chips
1 cup (140 grams) peppermint crunch baking chips (see Note)
Coarse sugar, for sprinkling (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a bowl with a hand-held mixer, beat together the butter, cream cheese, brown sugar, and sugar until creamy, about 3 minutes, scraping down the bowl as needed. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each, followed by the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the mixer and mix on low speed just until incorporated. Mix in the white chocolate chips and peppermint chips.
4. Roll cookie dough into rounded tablespoons (dough will be sticky) and place on the prepared sheet pan about 2 inches apart. Sprinkle with coarse sugar, if using. Bake until edges just begin to turn golden, about 9-11 minutes. Let cool on the sheet pan 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Don't forget to like/follow!
Thanks and happy holidays!