You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns are subject to brand approval.
Track an order
Log In or Register
White Chocolate Cupcakes!
Food & Drink
This is another recipe used in my bakery!
Hope you guys enjoy!
- 125 grams of unsalted butter
- 125 grams of caster sugar
- 125 grams of self-raising flour
- 2 medium eggs ( lightly beaten )
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 75 grams of white chocolate chips
- Mixing bowl or electric mixer
- cooling rack
- cupcake tin
1) preheat your oven to gas mark 5/190c/375f.
2) line you muffin tin with cupcake cases.
3) in a bowl or electric mixer, cream the butter and caster sugar together until light and fluffy.
4) add the beaten eggs and then the vanilla extract and stir well.
5) sift the flour into the bowl or electric mixer and fold into the mixture.
6) stir in the chocolate chips.
7) the mixture should have a soft, dropping consistency.
8) spoon the mixture into the cases. Each should be two-thirds full.
9) bake for 12- 29 mins until a light golden brown.
10) take out oven when a light golden brown colour and transfer to a wire cooling rack. Allow the cakes to COMPLETELY cool before decorating.