* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
White Chocolate & Lemon Parfaits Recipe! #tipit
Food & Drink
4 oz white chocolate, chopped
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1 cup chilled heavy cream
1 ½ cups Lucky Leaf Lemon Pie Filling
8 shortbread cookies, chopped, plus 4 for garnish
Watch How Lunds & Byerlys can fix any Cake Fail
In a microwave safe bowl, combine chopped chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Continue to microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate has melted, stir and let chocolate cool.
Using your whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream in a chilled bowl on a high speed until thick and stiff peaks begin form, about 2-3 minutes. Remove and carefully fold in cooled white chocolate. Return bowl to mixer and whisk just for 30 seconds.
Place a large tablespoon of white chocolate mixture in the bottoms of four glasses. Crush 4 shortbread cookies and place crumbs on white chocolate layer. Spoon a generous spoonful of lemon pie filling and top with 4 more crushed cookies. Top with remaining white chocolate and garnish each glass with a cookie.
– Take care when melting your white chocolate in the microwave. Only microwave the mixture in 30 second increments after the first minute. Chocolate scorches quickly.
– Keep your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for half an hour or more before you set out to make the whipped cream. Very cold equipment will help your cream set up more quickly.
– Do not stir the mixture after you add the chocolate. Work in a gentle under and over motion so that air does not get into your cream. You want your whipped cream to be light and fluffy. Stirring will deflate your cream and leave you with a soupy mess.
– If you do not have shortbread cookies, Golden Oreos, graham crackers or even gingersnaps would work nicely in this recipe.