* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
What to Do If You've Overplucked Your Eyebrows
You've overplucked your eyebrows and it feels like the world is ending. The good news it, your life isn't completely over. There are several things you can do to cope with your now skimpy brows and to encourage them to grow back to their full potential. Check out these 5 ways to deal with it!
1. Let them grow Put those tweezers down! You've reached this junction in life by your own hand, and you need to give that hand a rest. It may be hard to keep your hands to yourself, but you need to let those babies grow. Only go in to shape them correctly once they start looking Chewbacca-esque.
2. Stay hydrated You should always be drinking 8 glasses of water a day, but you especially need to stay hydrated if you're trying to grow back those brows.
3. Get vitamins Biotin is an awesome way to get longer and stronger nails and hair; and even longer and stronger eyebrow hairs. Take your vitamins every day to see the difference.
4. Invest in oils Break out your jar of coconut oil, olive oil, or castor oil. These three oils help stimulate hair growth, and should be used daily on what's left of your brows. Use a spoolie to distribute the oil throughout your eyebrows, then massage them gently for a few seconds.
5. Fill 'em in If you haven't invested in a way to fill in your brows, now is the time. Whether it's with powder, pencil, or pomade, you can disguise your problem with ease. Just remember the secret to perfectly shaped brows is all about location, location, location. Check out the diagram above.