* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
What You're Doing Wrong With Your Perfume
1. Do NOT rub your wrists together after applying
WHY: It breaks up the notes of the perfume damaging/altering the scent. Use a roll on perfume if you feel it wastes too much product to spray.
2. Spray behind your knees and ankles too.
WHY: The scent rises so it's more effective to put it lower on your body, especially as it wears off throughout the day.
3. Dab a little Vaseline on your skin before you apply your perfume.
WHY: Your perfume will stay on longer.
4. Don't carry it with you for touch ups.
WHY: It's wasteful! Carry the lotion instead. It's cheaper and you're moisturized!