* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
What Is Cyberstalking And How To Protect Yourself From Cyberstalking
Awareness is the first step; action is second.
Technology has opened various ways to enter into our day to day life. Today we can talk with anyone whether he/she is in the same or different country. It's all fast and amazing. http://www.securingcomputer.com/
Things which were impossible before now all these things are possible today.
Cyberstalking is online stalking with the use of technology particular the web to harass someone. It includes false accusations, monitoring, threats, manipulation, identity theft, and data destruction.
Our main aim is to make you stay safe from online stalkers.
Here we have 5 tips that can prevent you from becoming cyberstalking victim.
1. Never reveal your personal address – This is the most important rule especially for women who are in business professional or very much visible. Instead of providing your home address, reveal your work address or a rent a private mailbox.
2. Do searches using your name and phone number – Make sure that there is nothing out there which you are not aware of. A cyberstalker might have created a website or blog with your name or details.
3. Password protect your every accounts, device – It is advised to password protect your cell phones, land lines, e-mails, bank account and credit cards with a secure password which is hard to guess.
4. Be suspicious of any incoming emails, calls or texts asking for your identity – It is very easy for the cyberstalker posing as your banking representative, credit card representative or any other identity whom you can trust to reveal your personal information.
If you find anything suspicious then end up the conversation or getting the email or text asking for you to reveal your personal information.
5. Never give your Social Security Number (SSN) – Until and unless you are completely sure of who is asking for it and why never provide your SSN to anyone.
Follow these tips carefully and teach your kids that they should never provide any personal information about you. Encourage your kids to inform you if they are being cyberstalked. Stay safe and remain happy.
What Is Cyberstalking and How to Protect Yourself from Cyberstalking