2 bananas, cut into 1-inch slices ½ cup frozen strawberries, sliced 2 Tbsp whipping cream ½ tsp vanilla
1. Place banana slices on a plate, separating each slice.
2. Place slices in freezer for 2 hours (overnight is best!).
3. Remove strawberries and bananas from freezer and place in food processor, blend until they are the consistency of soft serve ice cream.
4. Add cream and vanilla and blend until smooth.
5. Transfer ice cream to a freezer container and freeze until solid.
6. Scoop with ice cream scoop and serve. Enjoy! 😄