* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways to get cheap but good quality fragrance 💙
1. Urban outfitters currently has 18$
perfume and 22$ perfume
2. if you go to Sephora the perfume bottles themselves are particularly expensive but if you buy the rollerball version it is 25$ rather than the 92$ that way you still get the scent and it's still going on your skin enough to make the impression
3. Bath and body works has loads of different scents all in different ways. Getting the spray for any type of scent is an easy way to get nice smelling perfumes too!
4. facebook has a lot of sell swap trade pages depending on the area you live in. You can find ones specifically for beauty products and can either mail the item or go and pick it up
5. forever 21 is always a good place for cheaper priced anything
6. consultant companies like avon and mary kay are cheap and offer a variety of scents and or other beauty products that you can order online
7. amazon or other online sites like wish, etsy, or ebay offer cheaply priced anything as well