* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Stay "In The Music" When You're Between Ensembles And Gigs
As a musician of over 12 years (I'm 20 years old) I have currently found myself having to drop some of my ensembles temporarily to make more time for class and work, planning to join another group in a few years. But music is a huge part of my life? How do I stay in the swing of it?
I play flute, piccolo, piano, a little violin and percussion, and harmonica and groups (including marching band, pitt orchestra, show band, symphony, small ensemble, etc...) have always made it so it was not hard to stay in the music technically and mentally.
So here are some tips, in case you're in the same boat, that I've found to be helpful.
1. Find music you enjoy playing, like pop songs or movie music.
2. Have your own solo concert for your friends or family.
3. Have jam fests with fellow musicians and sing alongs with friends and family.
4. Make a youtube channel and do song covers.
5. Play for someone who enjoys listening.
Remember everyone, the music is all about the soul and the fun. Keep playing!