* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Make Healthy, Flavoured Water
Food & Drink
Fresh fruit-infused water makes for a hydrating beverage
1. Add lemon to water: A citrus addition to water is great as lemons are high in vitamin C and allow the body to detoxify.
2. Use strawberries: The red fruit has powerful antioxidants and boosts skin and eye health. Use it with basil and lemon.
3. Cucumbers work well: Cucumbers are very refreshing in the summer. They are anti-inflammatory and can prevent water retention.
. Try mint cubes: Mint is cooling and relieves indigestion. Make mint ice cubes with pudina and a dash of lemon. Add this to your jar of water and sip on it.
5. Apples too: Cut slices of fresh APPLE with some cinnamon and add it to water. It's said to boost metabolism, curb the appetite and regulate blood pressure levels. Add fresh orange juice for a cool and tasty drink.