* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Make Each Moment Happier
1. Keep a gratitude journal. Write 3-5 things every night that happened that day that you are grateful for. Make a master list of 20 things you are always grateful that you don't list in your nightly gratitudes so that you truly have to think about the good things in that day.
2. Live in the present. Be mindful of the moment. The past is past and the future is future. Right now is all that matters.
3. Laugh. Laugh loudly. Laugh sillily. Laugh often. Find things to make yourself laugh. Studies show kindergartners laugh 300 times a day while adults laugh than 17 times.
4. Forgive. Forgive others, and forgive yourself. Only then can you truly let go of the baggage you carry.
5. Do a good deed. Love people for being people and for the web of humanity that connects us all. Do good for your fellow man.
Through this toilsome world, alas, once and only once I pass. If a kindness I may show, if a good deed I may do, to a suffering fellow man, let me do it while I can. No mistake, for it is plain, I shall not pass this way again.
6. GET OUTSIDE! Seriously. Go for a walk. Fly a kite. Play some frisbee. Enjoy the great outdoors.
7. Listen to, sing, or play music. Let yourself feel the music and what it does in your heart.
8. SAY THANK YOU! Be grateful for all the life that is out there!