* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Look Forward To Tomorrow
1. Keep a gratitude journal and write 3 things every night that you are grateful for in the past day and 3 things that you anticipate will be good tomorrow.
2. Focus on being thankful for all the positive things that happen as opposed to the negative.
3. Make a "bucket list" of achievable goals and do something to work towards your life goals every day.
4. Do a random act of kindness for 3 people every day. I know it spounds like a lot, but if you focus on little things, it is so doable and rewarding!
5. Make a vision board with pictures of your goals and what want your life to look like and put it on your fridge or mirror where you can always see it.
6. Get outside and move every day! Even when you think weather doesnt permit. Learn to enjoy things like cold and rain and accept them for what they are.
7. find a hobby that betters yourself, be it music, art, writing, sports, or any other activity where you can progress through a seriese of self set goals. Track your progress, but also keepin mind to forgive yourself in failure and not define yourself by your progress. Love yourself, for each moment is new.
8. Spend time with yourloved ones every day, even if that means talking to your mom on the phone.
9. Learn something new every day.
10. Look for opportunities to LAUGH!