* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Help A Sore Throat
Health & Fitness
Having a sore throat is not fun at all! Although it cannot be cured in seconds there are solutions to help your throat quicken the healing process.
1) Take a spoonful or two of raw honey. Honey has been shown to have antibacterial properties and is used to treat wounds. It has also been shown to work as a cough suppressant.
2) Gargle with warm saltwater. Add 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of salt to 8 ounces (237 ml) of warm water. Gargle for several seconds, spit, and repeat. The salt in the water can draw excess fluid from inflamed throat tissues, making them less painful.
3) Get in a steamy shower or tub for ten minutes. Alternatively, use a cool-air humidifier to moisten the air. Dry air will further irritate your throat.
4) Eat soothing or cooling foods. Switching to throat-friendly foods like broth, applesauce, soft fruits, or even popsicles will reduce irritation while you recover.
5) Make ginger tea. Ginger tea is a tea brewed from ginger pieces. It won't necessarily taste great (unless you love ginger!) but it will sanitize your throat and ease the pain.
6) Try an onion gargle. This may sound gross (and really, it won't taste fantastic) but it can help relieve pain. This onion gargle is easy to prepare.
7) Make a garlic paste. This is an intense but effective way to relieve throat pain. This paste should be swallowed as slowly as possible, so that it has time to work on your throat.
8) cough drops
Thank you for looking at this tip! Please LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE! Follow for my next tip: how to baste kashmiri style