* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ways To Deal With "Life Troubles"
1) Now I know this isn't for everyone, but one way I cope with things is writing poems about the situation(s) I'm upset about. You don't have to write poems if you don't want to, you could also just write about your day or what your upset about in general too.
2) You could sing or listen to songs that relate to what your going through, sometimes knowing that there's something you can relate to can comfort your mind.
3) you could draw things that resemble your feelings or a scene that explains what's going on, or you could draw things that usually cheer you up or calms you down easily.
4) You could talk to someone you trust and get along with, this will help you relieve your stress because they might be able to relate to your situation.
5) You could look at the positive side to the situation, though I find this to be the most difficult one of all, you sometimes have to tell yourself that things could be worse.
6) If you are religious or even seeking religion you could open a bible or religious writing of your choice, you don't have to start from a certain area, just open it up and read and pray for advice or healing or even guidance of some sort.
I know that life can be hard and sometimes unbearable, making you feel like you don't want to or shouldn't even be here on earth at times, but the truth is, you are important and you do matter, some way, some how, you were put on this earth for a reason, for a purpose, and there's always a reason to stay. Your reason could be something as simple or extreme/important as you want it to be, but there is always a reason for you to stay. Suicide, self-harm, or violence is not the way to go.
Life is full of chances and mysteries. Sometimes you just have to be patient and wait for the storm to take its course.
Then, when the storm is over, the light will show you the way to success. There are too many reasons as to why life is both amazing and horrible, but it's up to us how we look at it.
I hope that this helps anyone in need of advice or encouragement, and that life treats you well. Have a good rest of the day/night. <3 💟.
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND FOLLOW PLEASE! :) (you follow, I'll follow back)