* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Warm Morning Fruit Crumble
Food & Drink
3-4 Apples; pears; and/or tropical fruits.
1. Start by peeling all the fruit and placing the harder-based fruit into a microwave-safe bowl. Separating it from more softer-based fruits such as tropical fruits like mango or peaches.
2. Microwave fruit on a stewed fruit setting. Or on for a minute, stir and then 30 seconds.
> Keep watch incase water from fruits starts to boil out the top.
3. Pour out as much water as possible after microwaving the fruits. Be careful, it will be quite hot.
4. Place stewed fruit in a serving bowl. And if you want to warm the tropical fruit put it in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and then mix it in with the stewed apple and pears.
5. Add toppings. You can add what ever you feel like. I quite often like to make a light topping of brown sugar, cinnamon, and oats. The oats add a crunchier texture. Try to only add a wee sprinkle of sugar, especially if you are trying to keep it healthy :)