* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Visit Paris On A Budget
1. Book hotels outside the city center.
2. Buy a multi day metro pass—A one-day pass pays for itself after only 6 rides.
3. Rent a bike—Velib bike rental stations dot the city, making it a highly convenient (and cost effective) way to navigate the city.
4. Buy a museum pass—Take advantage of the 60 museums and monuments around Paris with this pass that offers unlimited entry for two ($57/EUR42), four ($76/EUR56), or six ($94/EUR69) days without having to wait in line.
5. Skip the top of the Eiffel Tower—Get a view of Paris from high up on the steps of the Sacre Coeur at the top of Montmartre—for free!
6. Don’t ignore “fast” food—Paris has plenty of cheap, quick meal options that blow Mickey D’s out of the water!
7. Take public transportation to and from the airport instead of a taxi.