* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
💥✨Use lavender to banish headaches.💥✨
Health & Fitness
How to Use Lavender in Aromatherapy People have used lavender and its essential oil throughout history to ease mental, emotional, and physical ailments. Here are some suggestions which will show you the different ways of using the essential oil, lavender.
1. Use lavender to banish headaches. Most headaches are caused by tension, when the muscles of the head, neck and shoulders tighten.
2. Use it to help soothe anxiety and lift depression. Lavender has properties that relax as well as invigorate, making it useful in aromatherapy for calming excited nerves
3. Overcome insomnia with lavender. The relaxing qualities of lavender can help stop the recurrence of sleepless nights.
4. Scent the hair with lavender. Rub a few drops of lavender oil between the palms and work into the hair for a subtle and lasting dose of aromatherapy throughout the day.
💕Enjoy § please be kind and like or share-Double tap on the picture to get the full view.💕
💕"Living frugally allows you to live richly in ways that you choose."💕