* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Use Baking Soda And Vinegar To Unclog A Drain..
Health & Fitness
Use baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain. Pls tap for full view.
1) Pour 3/4-1 cup of baking soda in the drain.
2) Pour 1/2 cup vinegar in the drain and immediately cover the drain with a plate.
3) Wait 30 minutes, then uncover and run hot water for 2-3 mins.
4) Repeat for really tough clogs.
Thanks for viewing my tip. If you enjoyed it, pls hit like. Please follow me and check out my other tips as well. Love!