* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ultra Softening DIY Bath Bombs
Skin & Body
You will need:
🛀💣8oz of cornstarch
🛀💣4oz of baking soda
🛀💣4oz of citric acid
🛀💣3oz of cocoa or shea butter
🛀💣3 tablespoons of almond oil
🛀💣3 tablespoons of coconut oil
🛀💣Essential oils for the scent (up to 6 -10 drops)
🛀💣Food coloring for appearance.
1) Mix the dry ingredients. Stir together cornstarch, baking soda, and citric acid powder until well mixed. Use your hands or a beater to do this for larger batches.
2) Add in the liquid ingredients. Pour the cocoa or shea butter, almond oil, and coconut oil into the mixture. Combine all the ingredients until a dough-like substance has been formed.
3) Mix in colors and scents. To make your bath bombs extra luxurious, add in your favorite essential oil (up to 6 -10 drops). Feel free to mix multiple scents together to create a unique combination. Add several drops of food coloring to change the color of your bath bombs, and stir the mixture well.
4) Set the mixture in molds. Use domed molds or any mold that lacks corners, and press the bath bomb mixture into the mold. Pack the mixture firmly so that the finished bomb won’t have cracks or crumble apart.
5) Allow the bombs to dry. Set the mold with the bath bombs in a cool, dry area for at least 24 hours to ensure that all moisture has evaporated. If necessary, you can pop the bath bombs from the molds and place them in a dry towel to expedite the process.
6) Store the bath bombs. When the bombs feel dry to the touch, remove them from their molds or drying towel and place them in an airtight container. Keep them away from moisture until they are ready to use. Enjoy your new bath bombs in a relaxing bath!