* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Ultimate Guide To Spring Cleaning #tidytip 💐
Home & Garden
1. Make a List! It's important to be organized at the start! Divide the total amount of work up into a couple of days (after all, don't we often say "divide and conquer?"
2. Make sure you clean your closet out! There must be something about our closets that makes us dread going through it, but with the process pictured above, it'll be a breeze!
3. Who knew? Sometimes attacking something with logic is the best thing to do!
4. Dirty grout? Get out the grime by sprinkling the grout with baking soda, and then spritzing vinegar on top. Let it sit a minute, and then scrub with a stiff brush. The dirt magically disappears with VERY little effort!
5. Pillow case rescue Don't let the dust from your ceiling fan get all over your home! Slide a pillow case over each blade, and wipe the blade. Dust falls into the pillowcase and NOT on your head.
6. Save money! Really, these are the only cleaning products you need. They'll safely clean everything from sinks to fridges to toilets and tubs. Make a 'sink bomb' with the baking soda and vinegar, or an AMAZING tub spray with equal parts Dawn and vinegar in a spray bottle-- simply spray, let sit an