* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Twix Caramel Popcorn!!
Food & Drink
5 quarts plain air popped popcorn 1 cup butter 2 cups light brown sugar 1/2 cup light corn syrup 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 20-25 ”fun size” Twix candy bars, chopped 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted-to drizzle over popcorn
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place popcorn in a large bowl and set aside. (I didn’t have a large enough bowl and used two.)
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Stir consistently while bringing to a boil. Then boil without stirring for 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in baking soda and vanilla extract. Pour caramel evenly over popcorn, stirring to coat.
3. Place popcorn on two large shallow baking sheets and bake in preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, for about an hour. and Remove popcorn from oven and let cool completely. (It was a little cumbersome trying to stir on a large baking sheet. Using a spatula in one hand and large oven mit)
4. Mix in chopped Twix candy bars.
5. Drizzle popcorn with melted chocolate. (Tip for meting chocolate chips in the microwave: Add a teaspoon or less of shortening and then microwave for 15 seconds at a time until it’s all melted. The shortening helps keep it from getting all clumpy.)
Let the popcorn sit until chocolate hardens, about 30 minutes. Store at room temperature in an airtight container. (We couldn’t wait and ate it right away, messy but so good.)