* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Triple Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Pizza Recipe
Food & Drink
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 stick of butter, softened at room temperature (don’t use margarine please)
2 tsps pure vanilla extract
1 – 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/4 cup white chocolate baking chips
1/4 cup milk chocolate baking chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
3 spoonfuls of Nutella, in a piping bag
chopped hazelnuts (if desired)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Combine the sugars, butter, egg and vanilla until well blended into a creamy, brown mixture.
2. Slowly add in flour, salt and baking soda. Mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
3. Using a (ungreased) 10 Inch Springform Pan, spread the cookie dough evenly across the base. Bake for 13 minutes and remove.
4. Sprinkle the baking chips evenly over the cookie, leaving the edges free so you’ll have a non chocolate surface to hold your pizza slice.
5. Using a piping bag (or use the corner of a plastic sandwich bag) spread the Nutella over the baking chips in any design you like.
6. Return the cookie to the oven for 5 – 7 more minutes until the cookie is golden brown on the edges and the chocolates are soft and warm.