* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Triple Chocolate Cookie Cake
Food & Drink
3/4 cup salted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa (I use Hershey's Special Dark)
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 -3/4 cup of chocolate chunks
1/2 cup M&Ms
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup shortening
1/4 cup cocoa
2 cups powdered sugar
2-3 tbsp water
1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
3. Add flour, cocoa and baking soda and mix until combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chunks and M&MS. Dough will be thick and sticky.
5. Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight.
6. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Place parchment paper in the bottom of your cake pan to help the cookie not stick. Grease the sides.
8. Spread the dough out into the cake pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and let cool for about 15 minutes, then carefully transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
1. Beat the shortening and butter until smooth.
2. Slowly add cocoa and half of powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
3. Add 1-2 tbsp water.
4. Add the rest of the powdered sugar and mix until smooth. Add water to get the right consistency.