* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Trick To Creating A Perfect Sock Bun With Layered Hair
1. Flip your head upside down to smoothly gather hair.
2. Tie it up with a thin hair elastic.
3. If you have layers, dampen your ponytail with a little bit of water or some leave in conditioner, this will help hold your layers together while rolling your hair.
5. Place your rolled sock over your ponytail and lift so that only the ends remain in it.
6. Fold hair over the back half of the sock and roll it down once, then pull some of the hair forward and roll down again.
7. Continue to do this until the sock is completely covered and the bun is finished :) if it isn't tight enough, you can pul the bum upwards from the base, and roll down once more.
Bonus: when you remove the bun you'll have beautiful curls!