* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Top Five Mascaras Under $10
Considering that mascara has the shortest shelf life of all the beauty products out there, it makes sense to save your makeup dollars for a better beauty investment. When there are so many amazing formulas and wands at the drugstore, that won't break the bank when you need one.
1) Almay Intense-I Color: Play up the color of your eyes with Almay Intense-I Color Volumizing Mascara ($7). The volumizing formula comes in four different shades to enhance brown, blue, hazel, and green eye colors.
2) CoverGirl Clump Crusher: CoverGirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara ($9) is the latest installment in the LashBlast portfolio. The curved brush and fine bristles load on plenty of mascara with each swipe, all while combing through to prevent those dreaded clumps.
3) E.L.F R&W: Sometimes you want a waterproof formula, and sometimes you don't. With E.L.F. Professional Regular & Waterproof Mascara ($1), you get the best of both worlds for quite a bargain. The dual-ended mascara features a regular formula on one end and a waterproof version on the other.
4) Essence I Love Extreme: If you want a mascara that really amps up the volume, look no further than Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara ($5). The superblack formula comes with a thick brush with a ball tip to coat every last lash for volume, definition, and easy maneuvering.
5) Maybelline Great Lash: Lots of impact. Lots of style. Maybelline's Great Lash Lots Of Lashes ($6) exclusive great little grabber brush lets you easily reach all of your lashes to multiply their impact. No clumps; no mess. Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist tested.
I hope this tip was helpful to you when you want to buy a cheap mascara. 😊 Thanks x