* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
✨Top 🔟 New Ways To Spray Perfume - Make Your Scent Last All Day!✨
1. Spray perfume on the back of your neck. When you spray fragrance on the back of your neck, the scent molecules will heat up from your body heat and when your hair sweeps past the skin it will waft the scent into the air.
2. Spray perfume on the insides of your sleeves. As your arms brush past your body when you walk, the scent will be released into the air.
3. Spray perfume on a hair brush when blow drying. When your hair is 80% dry, lightly mist your hair brush with fragrance and finish blow drying. The heat from the blow dryer will dissperse the scent into the hair as it dries.
4. Spray on clothes and scarves. Perfume lasts longer when sprayed on fabric than it does on the skin, so spray some directly on your clothes/scarves (not silk). A scented scarf is an especially great way to wear perfume because as you wrap the scarf on/off it will release scent into the air.
5. Layer scents. Layer different scents to create a custom perfume all your own. Experiment to find a combination you like best, or combine scents from the same Fragrance Family. Soliflores (single floral notes) are easy to layer as they are quite simple/minimal to begin with. Guerlain perfumes for example are all made to be layered as every scent contains the same “Guerlinade” notes at its base. Also, Jo Malone encourages fragrance layering with ALL their perfumes and this makes for the most spectacular scent combinations.
6. Make your own scented body powder. Using scented body powder is usually seen as a frivolous way of wearing scent, but it’s actually one of the best! And one of the most cost effective as perfumed body powders are usually cheaper than the perfume itself. Apply after getting out of the bath/shower and not only can you scent your whole body, but it will also make it easier to slide on those skinny jeans! Follow my easy instructions here on how you can use one of your already existing perfumes to make your own body powder at home!
7. Make your own perfumed bath oil. Pour some of your already existing perfume of your choice into a small bottle of bath oil (baby oil, almond oil, grape seed oil, or any other carrier oil). Voila! Scented oil to use in the bath or to apply to damp skin after a bath/shower. This is an excellent way to make scent last longer as perfume evaporates quicker on dry skin.
8. Scent your purse. Spray perfume on a cotton ball or hankie and keep it in your purse. Every time you open your purse to get something out or put something in, the scent of your perfume will waft into the air.
9. Scent your laundry. Spray perfume on a hankie and put it in the dryer with your laundry in the last 10 min of the cycle. When done ALL of your clothes and/or sheets if your like will smell just as gorgeous as you!
10. Spray the underside of an umbrella. Simply mist the underside of an umbrella with perfume before you leave the house and as you walk and open/close it throughout the day, you’ll be surrounded with beautiful fragrance and release the scent into the air. This is a beautiful way to make a dull day bright again.
Bonus tip: rub a small amount of Vaseline/petroleum jelly prior to applying perfume for a longer lasting scent that will stay with you all day!
Thanks for looking!
For more information, please visit the following website: