* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Tips to avoid your red lipstick from bleeding
Skin & Body
- Rub a toothbrush lightly over your lips to remove any extra skin. Then, apply lip balm, covering your lips entirely.
- Now, line your lips with a nude lip liner. Otherwise, choose the same shade of liner as your lipstick and make a neat line.
- Fill your lips with the lip liner. Now apply lipstick.
- After you are done, put your index finger in your mouth and gently pull it out. The excess colour will transfer to your finger and leave your lips smudge-free.
- Lastly, smile. Not just for that added oomph but also to ensure that there is no excess colour on the sides or the joints of your lips