* Buy Together & Subscriptions orders are not eligible for Cashback
Free shipping over $25
Free Shipping on All Orders Over $25.
You may request a return within 30 days from the date the product is shipped.
All returns may be tentative on brand approval.
Tips To Lose Weight
Skin & Body
1. Drink lots of water. All the time. You're probably eating cause your body thinks your hungry when your just thirsty.
Cold water will help burn more calories as well.
Try putting fruits and veggies in the water for infused flavours, as well as helps detox
2. Negative calorie foods. They burn more calories to digest then they give you.
Some examples are celery and watermelon. Which contain more water.
a quick google search will give you more.
3. Be active. No need to run a marathon every day but keeping active thorough out the day can keep your metabolism up and going.
Throw in a few jumping jacks here and there throughout the day. 10 minutes of jumping jacks can burn around 100 calories for the average person. More if your out of shape and less if your in shape.
If you need motivation try those 30 day challenges, which start at a low amount and build up to a higher amount throughout the month.
4. Eat healthy. Eating well can keep your calories on the lower side. An average person only needs about 1200-1500 calories.
It's good to count calories to know how much your eating, and how many calories are in what your eating.
5. Have a cheat day. Having a cheat day helps keep your body from plateauing and just staying at the same weight forever. Once a week should be good.
6. To lose weight you need to burn more calories then you're consuming. A pound is about 3500 calories so -500 a day should be a pound a week.